Here is the latest stock price and chart of Reliance Communications. For more details, see the Reliance Communications company fact sheet and quarterly results. For a sector overview, read our telecom sector report. Since small-cap stocks interest you, heres a proven approach on investing in small-cap stocks.
|Live BSE Quotes||Sep 1, 2021 03:35:00 PM|
|Price (Rs)2.79||Open (Rs) 2.81||High (Rs) 2.87||Low (Rs) 2.74|
|% Change-2.45||Volume 7,608,945||Value (Rs) 21,228,957||52-Week H/L 5.49 / 1.31|
|Live NSE Quotes||Sep 1, 2021 3:29:59 PM|
|Price (Rs)2.80||Open (Rs) 2.85||High (Rs) 2.90||Low (Rs) 2.75|
|% Change-1.75||Volume 17,724,165||Value (Rs) 49,273,179||52-Week H/L 5.05 / 1.35|
|5 Years (CAGR)*|
|10 Years (CAGR)*|
* Compound Annual Growth Rate
|EPS (Rs)* -0.74||P/E Ratio (x) NM||Market Cap (Rs m) 7,715.84||P/BV (x) -0.02|
|*Trailing 12 months earnings, excluding extraordinary / exceptional items.||BSE Sensex | CNX Nifty|
S&P BSE SENSEX
- Advanced Charts new
- Charts by TradingView
RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS Share Price Today:
RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS last traded price was down 2.4% to Rs 2.8 on the BSE. On the NSE, RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS last traded price was down 1.8% to Rs 2.8. The total volume of shares traded was 25.3 m.
Over the last 30 days, the RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS share price is down 12.0%. And over the last one year, RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS share price is up 15.8%.
The current market capitalisation of RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS stands at Rs 7,715.84 m. For more information, check out the list of top 100 companies in India in terms of market cap.
As of June 2021, company promoters held 5.18% stake in RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS, with no shares having been pledged. To know more, check out the latest shareholding pattern of RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS.
What else is happening in the markets today? Dig in...
- TRACK NOW:
- Most Active Stocks Rs 0 to 10
- Most Active Stocks Rs 10 to 20
- Top Gainers Today BSE A Group
- Top Gainers Today NSE Above Rs 20
- Top Gainers Today BSE Above Rs 20
- Top Gainers Today BSE Sensex
- Top Gainers Today BSE Small Cap
- Top Gainers Today BSE 500
- Top Losers Today BSE A Group
- Most Active Stocks Rs 1 to 2
- Top Losers Today NSE Above Rs 20
- Buzzing Stocks Today
- Most Popular Stocks BSE 30
- TRENDING ON EQUITYMASTER:
- Warren Buffett - The Value Investor
- Your Ultimate Guide to Penny Stock Investing
- How to Invest in Gold
- Basics of Value Investing
- Benjamin Graham
- The Best Bluechip Stocks to Buy
- How to Invest in Silver
- The Best Small-cap Stocks to Buy
- 10 Rules for Successful Long-Term Investing
- How to Invest in the Share Market
- Best Stocks to Buy Today
- How to Use P/E for Successful Investing
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Differences Between Trading and Investing
- SWOT Analysis for Stocks
- The Best Dividend Stocks to Buy
Aug 20, 2021
Will the pharma units demerger unlock value for shareholders?
Aug 19, 2021
When to sell is the most critical and often most underrated decision in investing. Heres how to approach it.
Aug 27, 2021
The best electric vehicle battery stocks to own.
Aug 20, 2021
Whats the outlook for Devyani, Zomato, and Tatva Chintan Pharma after robust listings?
Aug 26, 2021
Come hell or high water, these are top Indian stocks which FIIs never leave.
Find us at the office
Dankovich- Vrtiska street no. 104, 59430 Avarua, Cook Islands
Give us a ring
+44 277 385 112
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00