This page covers specific points of installing IBKR Mobile and using the IBKR Mobile Authentication for authentication purposes and using the IB Key protocol on Android devices. For general questions on the IBKR Mobile Authentication, please refer to KB2260.
- Must be installed on an Android Phone that has not been rooted.
- Devices Android Version must be 6.0 or later.
How to install IBKR Mobile from the Google Play Store:
- On your Android phone tap on the Play Store app.
- Tap on the search bar at the top, type IBKR Mobile then tap Search.
- Locate the app IBKR Mobile from Interactive Brokers Group, then select it (Figure 1.).
- Tap on Install to the right (Figure 2.).
- Once the installation completes, tap on Open to launch the IBKR Mobile app.
Figure 1. Figure 2.
Once the app has been installed on your device you will need to activate it for the username you would like to enroll. This operation happens entirely on your phone, requires Internet access and the ability to receive SMS (text message).
1. On your phone open the IBKR Mobile app:
1.a. If youre opening IBKR Mobile for the first time since its installation, proceed to step 2.
1.b. If when opening IBKR Mobile you land on the login screen, tap Services on the top left (Figure 3.) and proceed with step 2.
1.c. If when opening IBKR Mobile you land on your Home Page, Portfolio, Watchlists, or similar, tap the Menu icon on the top-left (Figure 4.). Then tap Two-factor Authentication (Figure 5.), followed by Activate IB Key (Figure 6.) and proceed with step 2.
Figure 3. Figure 4. Figure 5.
Figure 7. Figure 8.
3. Enter your IBKR Account Username and Password then tap Continue.
4. The default mobile phone number on record for your account will be already selected. If you are not able to receive text messages (SMS) on that number, you should choose a different one from the list (if applicable) or add a new one. To add a new mobile phone number, tap Add Phone Number, enter the new number1 and corresponding Country. Once you have selected your preferred mobile number from the list or added the new mobile number, tap Get Activation Code.
5. An SMS message will be sent with an Activation Token. Enter the token in the Activation Code field, create a PIN2 then tap Activate.
Figure 11. Figure 12.
6. You will receive a message with the outcome of the operation. Tap Done to finalize the procedure (Figure 13.).
Figure 13. Figure 14.
Once IB Key Authentication via IBKR Mobile has been activated, you can close the app. Refer to Operation instructions below on how to use the IBKR Mobile for authentication.
You must enter your phone number without yourcountrys trunk prefix
(123 instead of 1123 or 0123) and only enter numbers without any spacing or special characters.
The PIN must be at least 4 and up to 6 characters (letters, numbers and special characters allowed). Refer to KB2269 for additional guidelines.
Once activated, you can use the IBKR Mobile to authenticate your login attempt as follows:
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not have Internet access while operating the IBKR Mobile, please refer to the section What if I do not receive the notification?
1) Enter your IBKR Account credentials into your trading platform or Client Portal login screen and click Login. If your credentials have been accepted, a notification will be sent to your phone.
2) On your phone, swipe down from the top and check your notification drawer. Tap on the IBKR Mobile notification. If you have not received the notification, please refer to KB3234.
3) The IBKR Mobile app will open, prompting you for your fingerprint or your PIN, according to the hardware capabilities of your phone. Please provide the requested security element.
Figure 17. Figure 18.
4) If the authentication has succeeded, the trading platform or Client Portal login process will automatically move ahead to the next phases.
Back to top
If the notification does not reach your phone, it may be because notifications are disabled, no internet access is available or you have a poor, unstable connection. In these cases the seamless authentication may not be available but you can still use the manual Challenge/Response authentication method as described below:
1) On your trading platform or Client Portal login screen, click the link Click here if you do not receive the notification .
2) A Challenge code will be displayed on the screen.
3) Launch the IBKR Mobile app on your Smartphone, select Authenticate (if necessary), enter your PIN and the Challenge code you obtained in the previous step. Tap Generate Passcode.
Figure 22. Figure 23.
4) A Response String will be displayed.
5) Enter the Response String into your trading platform or Client Portal login screen. Then click OK.
6) If the authentication has succeeded, the trading platform or Client Portal login process will automatically move ahead to the next phases.
Find us at the office
Dankovich- Vrtiska street no. 104, 59430 Avarua, Cook Islands
Give us a ring
+44 277 385 112
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00