NAV as on 30 Aug 2021892.581013.48 (1.53%)
Fund Key Highlights
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund as of 30 Aug 2021 is Rs 892.5810 for Growth option of its Regular plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 58.18% (1yr), 13.65% (3yr), 11.97% (5yr) and 17.97% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: 49.18% (1yr), 13.91% (3yr) and 13.77% (5yr).
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years
Suggested Investment Horizon
Average time taken to double the money since inception
Fund NAV Range
Current vs Stated Allocation
Enter investment amount:
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
Evaluate your investment performance
Top 5 Peer Comparison
1. Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund is Open-ended Flexi Cap Equity scheme which belongs to Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Sep 29, 1994.
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that The scheme aims to provide growth of capital and regular dividend from a portfolio of equity, debt and money market instruments and focusing on wealth creating companies across all sectors and market cap ranges.
2. It is benchmarked against NIFTY 500 Total Return Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The asset allocation of the fund comprises around 97.06% in equities, 0.0% in debts and 2.94% in cash & cash equivalents.
2. While the top 10 equity holdings constitute around 53.94% of the assets, the top 3 sectors constitute around 52.37% of the assets.
3. The fund largely follows a Blend oriented style of investing and invests across market capitalisations - around 77.79% in giant & large cap companies, 16.84% in mid cap and 5.38% in small cap companies.
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax - STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax - LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund comes under Very High risk category.
Q: What is the category of Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund?
A: Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund belongs to the Equity: Flexi Cap category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund is >3 years. The suggested investment horizon is the minimum time required for holding investments in the fund to reduce its downside risk and ensure that the returns become more predictable.
Q: Who manages the Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund?
A: The Franklin India Flexi Cap Fund is managed by Anand Radhakrishnan (Since Apr 01, 2007), Srikesh Nair (Since May 02, 2016) and R Janakiraman (Since Feb 01, 2011).
Find us at the office
Dankovich- Vrtiska street no. 104, 59430 Avarua, Cook Islands
Give us a ring
+44 277 385 112
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00