Investors should note that all investment involves risks. Prices of investment products may go up as well as down and may even become valueless. Investors should not only base on this marketing material alone to make any investment decision, but should read in detail the offering documents and the Risk Disclosure Statement of the relevant investment products.
6 Key Benefits for Registering Business e-Banking
Business Banking has never been easier.
Manage your finances online anytime, anywhere
• Convenient with 24/7 access
• No application fee
• Strict security measures
• Customize employee access to business banking accounts
• Stay Alert
• Enjoy online discounts
FX Order Watch
Enable customers to place FX orders online to buy or sell FX at a target rate via either Hang Seng Business e-Banking or Hang Seng Business Mobile Banking.
Save time by managing your transfers and payments online.
One-Click Time Deposit
Save your money for a set period of time to enjoy preferential time deposit rates.
A fast and simple financing solution for your business.
Payment Tracker **
Track in real-time the progress of all incoming or outgoing payments.
Allow 7x24 real-time transfers between local banks.
Pay bills online to a wide range of merchants.
Link your bank account to Xero’s online accounting platform to get an up-to-date view of your cash flow.
e-Banking Services Overview and Details
Hang Seng Business e-Banking services provide a simpler, faster and more cost-effective way to access your business accounts and manage your companys finances anytime, anywhere.
The following is a list of services available in Hang Seng Business e-Banking:
Account / Loan Overview
- An overview of account balances and transaction activity
- Transfer between own Hang Seng Accounts
- Faster payment system – 7x24 Real-time transfers between local banks
- Add/Amend/Delete/Enquire beneficiary account details
- Offer 24-hour online FX exchange service of 9 major currencies.
FX Order Watch
- Set up Target Limit Order of 9 major currency pairs to trade FX at designated exchange rate.
- Set up Rate Alert target instruction and receive SMS/ email notification(s) when the targeted rate is reached.
- Receive the latest FX market news and FX exchange rate charts.
- Pre-set exchange rate (for HKD to RMB or USD only) , transaction amount, frequency and date FX instruction is executed when instructed criteria are matched.
- Check details of pending instructions
- Deposit e-Cheques
- Enquire e-Cheques status
- Make direct payment online at any time to more than 350 merchants
- Place, renew, and amend time deposit instructions
- Make bulk payments to a number of beneficiaries such as salary and other payments
- Expedite the availability of your regular receivables from customers
Hang Seng Faster Payment Registration
- Use mobile number/email address/FPS ID to register/amend/delete FPS service
Manage Third Party Connection
- Establish the Third Party Connection with Xero, your account statement data, such as account balance and transaction details, will be automatically shared with Xero from every Monday to Saturday, commencing after two business days.
Overseas ATM Limit
- Maintain Overseas ATM Daily Withdrawal Limit for ATM cards and credit cards
Make Hang Seng Business Loan Application
- Make loan applications
- View credit limits, facility usage and available limits of all facilities for up to three related companies
Cash Dollars Gift Parade
- Redeem credit card Cash Dollars with various options in gift catalogue
- A form download center with all required forms for credit card applications
| || || |
Securities Trading Services
- Trade local securities and Stock Connect Northbound Trading securities and get real-time securities quotes
Investment Funds Services
- Subscribe, redeem and switch investment funds
MaxiInterest Investment Deposit and / or Capital Protected Investment Deposit Services
- Subscribe for MaxiInterest Investment Deposits and Capital Protected Investment Deposits
- Enquire about life insurance policies with Hang Seng Insurance Company Limited
- Apply online for office insurance
- Prepare and submit MPF remittance statements and payroll instructions
- View designated account statements of up to the past 36 months
- View cash management advices and trade services advices
- Keep abreast of the latest transaction status of your account via email, SMS and Business e-Banking platforms
- Receive inbox message notification from the Bank
Portfolio Daily Limits
- Set transaction limits
- Assign/amend/delete access rights*
- Check access rights and information of different users
- Create users*
- Authorize cash management related transactions
- Authorize investment instructions
- Create users and assign access rights and transaction limits for all users*
Request for Cheque Book
- Submit request for new cheque books
Request for Statement Copy
- Make request for account statements
Request for Certificate of Account Balance
- Submit request for certificate of account balance
Courier Service – Acknowledge Receipt
- Acknowledge ATM Card and Phone PIN to activate banking channels
End Point Security
- Download Webroot SecureAnywhere for free
Security Device Replacement
- Make replacement for security devices
WeChat / SMS Service Setting
- WeChat account binding and settings for receiving notifications through WeChat and SMS
- Contact information of Hang Seng Bank
Exclusive e-Banking Offers
Make the most of Online Banking Remittances, Foreign Exchange and Time Deposit Offers
Apply for your Business e-Banking account in two easy steps:
Step 1: Fill in Application Form
Step 2: Register for Business e-Banking online
In order to register for Business e-Banking, you will need the following three items:
- Minimum specifications for using Business e-Banking
- An operating system using Windows 7 or above (English or Chinese version)
- Best viewed with Internet Explorer 11 or above, with JavaScipt enabled
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or above
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Foreign Currency Risk
Foreign exchange involves exchange rate risk. Fluctuations in the exchange rate of a foreign currency may result in gains or losses in the event that the customer converts HKD to foreign currency or vice versa.
RMB Currency Risk
Renminbi (“RMB”) is subject to exchange rate risk. Fluctuation in the exchange rate of RMB may result in losses in the event that the customer subsequently converts RMB into another currency (including Hong Kong Dollars). Exchange controls imposed by the relevant authorities may also adversely affect the applicable exchange rate. RMB is currently not freely convertible and conversion of RMB may be subject to certain policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions (which are subject to changes from time to time without notice). The actual conversion arrangement will depend on the policy, regulatory requirements and/or restrictions prevailing at the relevant time.
Please note that we may change the scope of the services made available in Hang Seng Business e-Banking from time to time.
* The services are not applicable to organisation customers.
** “Payment Tracker” gets its latest transaction status from SWIFT gpi service. If the intermediary/beneficiary bank has not provided this information to SWIFT gpi, the transaction status shown may not be the most up to date. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Representatives on (852) 2198 8000.
Find us at the office
Dankovich- Vrtiska street no. 104, 59430 Avarua, Cook Islands
Give us a ring
+44 277 385 112
Mon - Fri, 10:00-22:00